Wednesday, April 29, 2009

You Capture: Joy

You Capture
This week's You Capture theme is all about "Joy!" This week, I really did not get out to capture this well. But, I will still show some photos I took that were fun, even if they don't capture the theme!

This is 1 year old Emma playing peek a boo with her Dad (he's hiding on the couch) Her squeals of laughter were a lot of fun to listen to.

This photo probably categorized "fun" more, but I threw it in here anyway. There was a large group of people on the beach yesterday, and these kids were playing "Red Rover."

My friends writing in the sand, laughing as they did.

And lastly, SPRING has finally come to Alaska! Buds on the trees! This brings me an amazing amount of joy!!

Next week, I will be gone and will not get to participate, which is disappointing!

13 comments:

  1. Red rover is always a fun game! I love the budding trees. You must be so thrilled at that sight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Budding trees bring me a LOT of joy. I don't like winter and I can imagine you are excited for Spring after an Alaskan Winter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Joyous photos - fun and joy are quite similar

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great photos! Buds bring me joy as well...so ready for nice weather.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think these are great examples! Also, if the mountains and water in your Red Rover shot were the backdrop of my life I think I would be pretty joyful all the time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love seeing Alaska through your lens! My sister lives there but never send me pictures like these. Nice work!

    And I totally get the spring joy. Congrats on that on!

    ReplyDelete
  7. GREAT PICTURES!!!

    Your photos make me really want to visit Alaska.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great joy pics! I can almost hear your baby laughing. I love the mountains at your beach. Someday I want to visit AK.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great pictures! The first one I can see the joy as she is laughing. I love writing in the sand, too...brings me joy.

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are great pictures of Joy!

    I played too...come on over.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I grew up playing red rover in BC. Total joy.
    You've got some lovely photos here.

    ReplyDelete