Wednesday, April 8, 2009

You Capture: Fun

You Capture
This week's You Capture post is all about "Fun!" Unfortunately, I was confused about the topic and did not realize that was what I was looking to shoot all week. These photos don't do the topic justice, but I have not had much chance to capture it this week. (And for those regularly reading, sorry for the repeats!)
I went to the beach on Friday to actually try out my new camera for a period of time. Both sets of these dogs seemed to be having fun, with each other and their owner.
Sunday afternoon, I went to the beach again, for a quick trip. These little girls were making a sand castle and playing with their parents. In the foreground, the sand was covered in ash. It was pretty gross.
Sunday afternoon led to one our friend's first birthday party! She had a good time with her grandpa and just laughing!

Today, I went to the beach and tried out my new camera lens. There was a dog playing with a tennis ball by himself!
And some boys chasing each other around.

16 comments:

  1. He he he, I don't know why but a dog playing tennis ball all by himself is rather entertaining today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your pictures! I remember living in North Dakota when I was a kid and thinking any day sunny and above freezing was a fantastic day. Those girls playing on the beach in full "snow gear" (according to Nevada temperatures) is hysterical, but I totally understand.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you did a great job. The boys playing and the dark dog and owner are my two favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The top right shot is my favorite! What a beautiful setting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job. Love the one of the dog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love going to the beach! These are great shots!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great pictures! You captured alot of fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. All definitely "fun" pictures! Dogs playing always seems like fun-no cares in the world! Great captures!

    ReplyDelete
  9. awesome fun stuff over there!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, that looks like so much fun. My niece is getting ready to move to Alaska, lucky her!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great job! I too love the dog shot!

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are all great photos of wonderful memories! It makes me want to go to the beach even more than I already do!! Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a note!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lots of fun photos! The beach, laughing with granpa and chasing, you've covered so many fun things :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. LOVE the big jackets at the beach! The dog is hilarious, too. I think you have a great eye for 'fun.' Good job.

    ReplyDelete