Friday, April 10, 2009

Thursday Photos

By popular demand (well not really, just one demand! =D) I went out yesterday to take some more eagle photos. I wasn't too sure what the status of the birds would be, as eagle feeding is done now. But there were a couple of them waiting for me. Armed with my zoom lens, I went out into the cold.
It started off not so cold, but the wind picked up.

This is the Seafarer's Memorial to remember fisherman lost at sea.
All the new condos have such interesting paint colors! And the rock wall at the Memorial.

Hoping that it would warm up as I headed closer to town, I left. I stopped at the harbor, where the wind was gushing a whole lot more!

After this excursion, I met up with my mom and we ran errands together, and had lunch. It was a good afternoon time!

1 comment:

  1. Yay more eagles. They looks really cold with their feathers all puffed out and blowing all over the place.

    Definetly an eagle bad hair day.

    ReplyDelete