Saturday, April 4, 2009

Round 2 of Ash

Well, we're settling in again for ash. We checked the volcano this morning, and saw that we were under advisement, and then promptly forgot until C walked out the door. Ash is everywhere again, and the sky is dark. I took a photo, which I will upload later, with the flash on, and there is definitely ash in the air. C is here until further notice from his work. They are temporarily closed. I am waiting another hour or so before calling my boss to see which way to jump. Last week, when we had ash, my work only made $50...so...not sure.

This complicates things...today's our 1st wedding anniversary!! We were planning on going out to eat at least tonight...not sure what will happen now. :( Happy anniversary!

1 comment:

  1. Hi! Just found your blog! I'm in Anchorage, AK. Good to find other Alaskan bloggers! :)

    ReplyDelete