Thursday, April 30, 2009

Off to Hawaii!

As you are reading this, C and I are on our way to our first real vacation as a married couple. It is our honeymoon of sorts, as our honeymoon only took us to Soldotna and Anchorage during the school year. I am beyond ecstatic. C is not, but will have fun anyway!

We are off to Hawaii and then to California to see some of my family. We'll be back on May 11 or so, and I might be able to update in between, but I am not sure. If not, I'll see you all in a week and a half with tons and tons of photos to share!

5 comments:

  1. How exciting! Enjoy your trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why is C not ecstatic? Doesn't like to travel?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you're having tons of fun on your vacation! Can't wait to see all of the lovely pics you're taking. :)

    ReplyDelete