Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Past weekend

C gave in last night and got a Facebook account :P I doubt that he will do much with it, but we'll have to see.

Thursday, I went back to the best place for burger with the Redhead and our friend Jo. It was good to see Jo, who is getting married in 2 months. It was fun, especially getting 2 milkshakes in one week!

Friday, C and I went to Lin's place and watched Origin, an anime film. Lin got us into watching anime films, and they are pretty awesome when they are well done (if a bit...ok, a lot..strange). This one was alright. We all liked it, and ended up watching the beginning again to try and understand the story. If you're into anime, it's worth a look.

Yesterday, Redhead, Jo and I went up the road to go shopping. It was a lot of fun. I wasn't really planning on purchasing much, but I managed to get quite a bit. Another card reader (that works great), a 4GB SDHC card (I have no idea how much space I will need for my photos!), a cheap sleeping bag, and some work pants. But my favorite purchases were BOGO 1/2 off at Payless:

The shoes actually have a nice heel, which I neglected to show. And the bag will be my beach bag on our trip! We went to the beach once we came back to town. The weather has been getting nicer and nicer!

School is finished!! Such a big relief! Now we are madly packing and getting ready to leave in 2 days! But, it's 50 degrees right now, so I want to be outside :(


No comments:

Post a Comment