Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Twilight..

On Monday, I went a little crazy shopping. The True Value store had 50% off Christmas stuff. I got 2 rolls of wrapping paper, a hook for a wreath, and a bag to put wrapping paper in. I also picked up a large basket to put throw blankets in to keep next to the couch. We just had a cardboard box there, and this is bigger and nicer.

In the past 2 days, I've made 9 scrapbook pages. Now I'm caught up to September.

It's been cold here, so we've been staying inside. Yesterday, C and I met up with a friend of his. Or rather, they met up and 20 minutes or so later, I went to the beach to take pictures of the sunset, and that's where they were! We all decided to hang out until the movie at 6. We went to the True Value store and loaded up on weird candies none of us had tried. Then we hung out at my in laws' house for an hour. There was no where else to go that would be close, but warm.

On to the movie. We went to see Twilight. C for curiosity's sake and me because I figured I would like it. And I did. I thought the beginning was really corny and I kept laughing at the intensity of the staring between Bella and Edward. But I thought it ended up pretty good. Enough to make me ready to read the books now. But it was definitely a teenage girl chick flick. C, of course, didn't care for it in the least :P Ah well. Now I'm on a mission of rounding up the books. Sister in law has them, but the 1st book is out of state somewhere?! I want to read them before classes start again! The library is all checked out and C won't let me buy them :P

Not sure what we're doing tonight. We have no plans at this point (8pm) but that could change. Last year we had no plans and ended up busy with friends till after 1. We shall see!

No comments:

Post a Comment