Retirement: Maybe C and I will actually look into it this year.
Savings: C and I have been plugging along here. We want to get our savings to a comfortable place so we can take a vacation, have money on hand for another car, and beef up our downpayment amount.
Career and School
Career: I'm still going for an Accounting degree, for better or worse. C is still plugging along at his hardware store. He'd love to have Sundays off, but as it stands, it isn't possible right now. Eventually he wants a different job, but the benefits are good for this one.
School: I have 4 semesters left. I really don't want to keep going at this moment, but I have to. SO on to the next 4 classes in about a week. :(
- Actually hang out with friends more.
- Hopefully go on a vacation, to see family and just a vacation.
- Take more trips to Anchorage, and fun trips in general.
- I'd like to work less. Though I can't see how that could be possible!
- Hopefully enjoy the winter for once!