Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Seeing a Movie and Last Minutes


Here is C and his workplace, decorated for Christmas!

We went to go see Bolt today, with two friends. It was very cute and it made us all want to cry. We even got there early enough to get a couch!

After we left our friends, we went to the True Value store to have C look for some stocking stuffers for me. It was so weird to be in the chaos of frantic shoppers. The parking lot was nearly completely full and stuff. But we had fun playing with weird stuff, like elaborate nutcrackers.

Not sure what we'll be doing tomorrow morning. I want to go to the scrapbooking store. They are having a 30% off sale! I wanted to go today, anyway, but it didn't happen. This is even better! At about 6, we're going to my in laws' place for the annual Christmas events.

Oh yes, remember a week or two ago when I mentioned that I won something? It came today! We got a knock on our door with this huge box awaiting us. I couldn't figure out what it was. And it turned out to be the Xyron 250 machine. It makes stickers for scrapbooking. I haven't quite decided what I will be making into stickers, but it's still a cool free gift!


Now I'm off to make C wrap my Christmas presents. Sensing any procrastination? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment