Monday, December 8, 2008

Siblings coming over

I have to take an accounting exam in the morning, and we are having a blizzard practically, so we decided to stay home from small group tonight. We decided we would cook some steak that has been in our fridge several days. As we were contemplating it, our phone rang, and sister in law was calling. She wanted to know if she could come over, along with brother in law and 2 friends...so they came over for like 40 minutes and ate steak with us. It turned out well, so that we didn't have to eat or save 3 of them. So it was fun/random, and now they are gone, leaving a whirlwind of a mess in their wake, but whatever. Hospitality, I guess.

The 10 page paper ended up being about 5. It had to be single spaced, and I just can't do 10 pages single spaced! But it's over and done with now. Now I have about 4 things left to do this week, and I am done with this semester! I am hoping to be finished by Thursday.

I got to scrapbook a page last night! I can't wait to do some more. I also worked on a bit of my to do list, as well.

That's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment