Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Almost done!

Just wanted to say how much I have left of homework this week. I have a 10 page paper, a 2 page paper and discussion board posts left. Those are all for the same class, and due on Sunday. Then next week, I have a bunch of other stuff due for the other 3 clases, but much less stressful. This is the week I have been dreading all semester. The 2 page paper is over half done and hopefully will be finished today. Then I can start the 10 page one. The end is almost in site!!

I'm just happy because I just turned in the last assignment on my list for this week besides those 3. I've been working hard since Monday, and am proud of myself.

So for those of you taking classes, the end is in site!

1 comment:

  1. Yes, yes it is. I'm excited to get back to... you know, regular life. This past week has been dreadful. Next Wednesday is the end of the tunnel though. Yahoo!!!

    ReplyDelete