Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas Recap 3



After going back to town, we went home for an hour or so, and then went to the in laws' again. The oldest brother made enchiladas. It was snowing like crazy still, so I took some pics outside. I thought it looked really cool in the pictures.


C and his brother played Mario Party. I got bored quickly, and played a game with my mom in law called Qwirkle. She bought it for the family for Christmas. It was pretty fun. Then C and his niece made a pizza out of Playdoh. Made me hungry for pizza!

We went home about 10. I was definitely ready to be done with family at that point, but it was not to be. After we got off of work on Friday, we went back over there for a few hours to see brother in law once more. I got a call from a friend who had a gift for me. She stopped by their house. She made me a really nice scarf! I've been wearing it pretty much every day since then!


Well, that's the end of my Christmas recaps. Hopefully I'll have something exciting about New Years to share as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment