Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas Eve cheer

I ventured out in my own car for the first time in over a week today. :) The scrapbooking store was having a 30% off sale, so I spent the $20 that my Grandma sent for me. Made me happy. Did a couple of other uninteresting errands and came home.

Came home, and C made deviled eggs and cookies. Our neighbor knocked on our door with a present (no clue what it could be!) which was sweet and we gave him a plate of warm cookies, which made him very excited. Our landlady dropped by with some jam she made - "jalapeno habanero apple" and raspberry. No idea what to do with the first one! We gave her some cookies too. It's fun to have company on Christmas Eve!

We got our Christmas cards in the mail. I might start addressing them today...maybe!

Now we're just hanging out until 6ish when we head over to the in laws. The holiday chaos has officially begun!

No comments:

Post a Comment