Thursday, December 11, 2008

A Real Artificial Tree!

This afternoon I ran around town and did some shopping. I picked up a sweater for myself at the consignment shop, picked up a couple of CDs at the music store that is closing, and got some more Christmas gifts for family and stocking stuffers for C. And I stopped at Salvation Army....and found an artificial tree!

It was $10.50, and a little scraggly, but you'd never notice. I promptly bought it. And bought garland, some lights and ornament hooks at the True Value store. I ran around giddy until C came home and we decorated the tree together and it looks great!!The poor little tree has been shoved to the right side of the room, without a plugin!
We put our wrapped presents under the tree and now it really looks like Christmas at our place!!

No comments:

Post a Comment