Friday, October 24, 2008

My new purse!

Brrr! It's been so cold outside today! The weather thing on my computer says it's 29 degrees, but the wind chill is making it 18. It's very windy, yet sunny, but it's just cold. The only consolation I can find is that at least it's not blowing snow around, and we aren't buried under it yet!


So yesterday, my parents took me to Soldotna to go shopping. At the top of my list was a new purse...tada!
It's a lot more spacious than my last one, which was starting to get ratty. It's going to take some getting used to, but I really like it.

I also picked up some nice baskets to use for organizing our closet. They were on sale for a really good price. That's pretty much all that I picked up that is really worth talking about. Got 2 more photo albums for my photos that I print off. (Whenever I take pictures that I really like of scenery or whatever, I print them off and put them in albums so that I have them. I didn't buy any clothes, which I am proud of.
----
I got a ton of homework done at work today. It gets so slow that in the winter, my boss lets me do homework, especially when everything that can be cleaned is sparkling. Today I got all of my accounting homework done and read the chapter for next week, and finished half of that weeks homework as well. I'm at the point of being willing to work more, since I get so much more homework done at work than at home!

Oh and the unanimous vote among my blogs was that everyone would prefer too much cookie over too much milk. Just thought I'd make you aware of the results!

1 comment:

  1. Michelle....
    I so enjoy reading your blog and keeping up with the news from the "new" Simpson household. Hugs, Terry
    p.s. I like the purse!

    ReplyDelete