Wednesday, October 15, 2008

I love good worship!

I've been meaning to blog for several days, just haven't sat down to do it.

On Monday, I spent nearly 2 hours chatting with coworkers. I went into Husband's work and hung out with him and his coworker while he showed me some things they have been working on. I can't think of anything else that happened.

Yesterday we killed some mold on our windowsills.

When we woke up this morning, we drove off for breakfast. We talked about 3 different places for breakfast, which ended up as a wild goose chase as each one was closed. We didn't want to go to Duncan House, where we always go for breakfast. We finally settled on Caribou, because we didn't want to go back home. It was good, but by that point, of over 20 minutes of wandering town, we just wanted food and the excitement was gone :P Oh well, it was still nice.
Then we got our tires changed on our cars. Due to poor planning on our part, no one could pick us up. Then we called our friends who live pretty close. So we walked over there and hung out for an hour, chatting. It was fun.
And youth group tonight was really good. Heard an amazing testimony from a YWAMer, and then we prayed for each other and got words. It was really nice. So today was a good day, but a bit rushed. Oh and Grace led worship. It was super good. I love singing Angela Pinkston's songs!

Husband and I have been making an effort to spend more time together this weekend, and it's so nice. Just throwing that out there.

Tomorrow I will hopefully get a lot done (right) I have to make another trip into work for a paycheck.

I started playing Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass last night. It's pretty fun, and I think I can do ok with this one :P (I'm not the greatest at video games by any means) Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment