Saturday, October 4, 2008

Getting to know people

Thursday we went to that couple's house. We went for "dessert and games". We don't really know them at all, so it was pretty awkward for a while. But by the time we started playing the game (10000, Farckle (sp?) or Moose Dice, whichever name you prefer) we had all warmed up to each other and were having a blast at the end. It was a really nice and fun evening.

Oh and before we went over there, I went to the beach to get out of the house and do some homework. While I was parked, 2 ladies parked next to me knocked on my window needing a jump. I was really happy that I was able to be there at the right time to help them out. I think it might have been a God thing :)

Friday, I worked, and got into a really good discussion about politics and local churches with a coworker. After Caleb and I were both off of work, we went to Starvin' Marvin's for dinner for my brother's birthday. It was good to hang out with my family and be together.

Today was more work and tonight has been school stress. I was working pretty hard but took a break to take a shower and haven't been able to get back into it. So I figured I would blog like I've been wanting to for 2 days. Maybe tomorrow I will be able to post about the rest of the things I want to that are inconsequential.

Oh, we had an earthquake at 9:45 tonight...did anyone else feel it? The earthquake site never registered it, but it gave us a good shake for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment