Wednesday, October 8, 2008

More Lazy days

After small group, we got another invitation to dinner for Saturday night. We've been doing great, getting free meals lately. Tonight we have youth group and then we're going to a going away party after that.

Yesterday was a very lazy day. I did some homework, and that's about all. This morning, I let myself scrapbook! I did a total of 2 spreads, both from last December. After this I will probably work on inbetween shots that don't really have a place. I don't think that I will do any more today. I need to continue doing homework.

------
I had to write a paper last week on open source software based on an article. After reading the article I realized how misled I have been about open source software. It totally seems like the way to go now. I always that that it would be unsecure and not useful, but that is definitely not the case. I will be looking into it sometime soon.
-----
I have also decided that I have way too many clothes. I recently had 2 loads of laundry to do and realized that it barely made a dent in the clothes that I had hanging in the closet. My mission is going to be to go through my clothes and get rid of a lot. I love to get new clothes, but there's no point if I don't get good use of the ones I have now. I want to start getting more nice clothes in general, for when I eventually get a good job. Whenever I start working on that project I will let you know how it goes.
------
I feel like I need to blog, but not much is happening at this point in time. I'm waiting with baited breath for when snow will officially come.
Hopefully I will have more to say later!

No comments:

Post a Comment