Monday, October 27, 2008

Golden nails

I painted my fingernails gold yesterday. I can't remember the last time I had them painted. It's probably been at least a year. I can't wear nail polish at work, so I just never wear it on my fingers anymore. But since I have 5 days off in a row right now, I figured I'd make the most of it. I used to paint my nails all the time. Getting a job made me stop. Probably a better thing for me anyway.

I got to scrapbook again last night!

Husband forced me to watch Star Trek Voyager 4 nights ago. And of course, I am enjoying it. We've watched the first 3 episodes so far. I didn't really grow up with it..I am a Star Wars fan instead! He is the opposite, raised on Star Trek, doesn't care for Star Wars. Anyone else a fan?

The sad news this week is that my step grandma passed away Saturday. Now all of the grandparents on my dad's side are gone. And all in one year, too. It's hard to believe that the next time I go to Washington, I won't be seeing any of them. I don't even know that we will ever go to Washington now. Husband is not much of a traveler, and I'm finding it hard to get him time off to go anywhere. While I have aunts and cousins in WA, I'm not particularly close to any of them. I would like for him to meet my WA family, but I don't see it happening in the near future. I love traveling, so it's kind of depressing!

Have a good week, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment