Thursday, October 9, 2008

First Snow

Youth group was fun last night. We met some new people and had a good chat with them. Then we went up to our friend's house for her going away party. Oh my goodness, there were so many people there! Great food and good conversation abounded. (What were those quiche like egg biscuit things? SO good!) It was definitely a fun party, but a sad occasion.

This morning, we woke up to snow in our yard. Most everyone else has already had snow that stuck. This is the first day we've had some. It's almost all melted now, but the point is that it stuck! It's so early!

After my declaration yesterday that I would not scrapbook any more, I ended up doing 3 more 2 page spreads! They were quick and easy to do and now I am almost caught up to this past summer! It's a great feeling.

My goal for today is to do more homework and get on the ball with that and go into town to get rid of our trash. Other than that, it will be a quiet day.

Here are some pictures from recently!
The new coat, and typical face
The hillside yesterday..finally losing leaves


Crazy cloud on Monday


Our snow this morning. Don't you love our caged tree?

1 comment: