Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Things I've learned, Week 1


What I Learned This Week

This looks to be a fun blog carnival. I might try to participate every week, we'll see.

1. Last night I learned more about differences between men and women and relationships...hopefully I can implement those learnings in my relationship.

2. This past weekend I learned that I really don't want kids right now. And that I don't want my house to have such an open policy as my in laws'. I already knew this, but it was just another reinforcement.

3. I also learned another reason why when you get married, that you move out! And try not to have kids before then. You literally get no time together, because younger siblings want attention all the time.

That's all I can think of. Next week I'll have more time to think about this. Did you notice how these all have to do with marriage? Hmmm..

2 comments:

  1. I can totally see how the siblings would be tough! That said, our son is 20, not married, but lives out with his girlfriend. The siblings still want all of his attention.. and they fight for it.

    So take your time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, definitely take your time! :-) I agree. We were married 4 years before we had kids. We really enjoyed those years. And now we struggle to remember what they were like. ;-)

    Thanks for playing along! :-)

    ReplyDelete