Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Prayer for is Best!

Tonight at youth group, we had a special guest I suppose. She told a testimony of how God had worked in her life to get her up here. Her story was incredible and it was obvious all the kids were struck by it. After her talk, we were dismissed for a time of repentance, and then we could get prayed for. C and I sat together, hugging and praying together. I was on the verge of tears when the lady came to us and started praying for us. And then I started crying :P But she prayed for us, and spoke several words over us. She reiterated C's music ability, and the talents that I have will take us far. Mentioned our diligence to each other and our purity. There was more, always is, but I can't remember most of it. I hate that! But anyway, it was a really good time and we really needed it.

Need a boost? Go pray and find someone to pray over you!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment