Saturday, January 31, 2009

After Blizzard

I was chatting with my youngest brother in law who is 9, almost 10, on MSN tonight. And out of the blue, he says this:
Nathan says:
i want you to be pregnent shell
it's about time yuo guys have a baby!
Hmmm, no, don't think so!

In other news, we pretty much had a blizzard yesterday. It was insanity. I went and hung out with a good friend and we had lunch and ran around town. It was so cold, windy and snowy. The road was impossible to see, and the roads and intersections were really slippery. We had lots of snow yesterday. Then we woke up this morning to lots more! I think there was probably only 4-5 inches in the street and on the car, but when you have to shovel that in the cold at work...brr. It was heavy snow, too.

Of course, the sun randomly came out this morning and stayed beautiful the rest of the day. I had a good time with my coworker today, and another coworker stopped in. She's been gone for 3 months, so it was fun to see her.

And lastly, I got promoted today on the forum at the site where Caleb works...I am now a "Hylian Hero" yippee! (I'm including this more for myself for a record than for anyone else. Doubtful that anyone will really care!)

And the volcano is still doing its thing of nothing right now. Happy trails everyone!

Don't you love my signature thingie?

No comments:

Post a Comment