Tuesday, June 30, 2009

First Sale!

I had my first photography sale a couple weeks back and completed the transaction today!

When I posted my moose photos a couple weeks back, I had interest in one of the photos from a girl from church. I ordered her an 8x10 print soon after and it came last week. I didn't make it to church on Sunday, as I had a cold and did not want to spread it around, so I met the girl for coffee this morning and we exchanged print for a check. Boy, it felt good to have my first sale!


2 comments:

  1. Congrats. It's such an easier bump to get over when you have friends helping.

    Before you know it you'll be up to your ears in orders.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your first sale! I just browsed through your photos...Love the beautiful sunsets you have captured!

    Best,
    Jess

    ReplyDelete