Wednesday, May 27, 2009

You Capture: Family

You Capture
This week's You Capture post is all about "Family."

I love to take Family shots!

This is my niece and her cousin at their 6th grade graduation last week.
This is Coworker JW and her new family. They've had some ups and downs and are still having them, but I couldn't resist a photo!

For our small group this week, we had a barbecue for Memorial Day. These are two brothers, (in matching clothes, nonetheless, but not twins) playing in the grass. I got a lot of shots that day of those 2 and another kid, but not a good one of the two brothers. Ah well!

And lastly, a photo of my family! My husband and I are celebrating 4 years of being together this week!

20 comments:

  1. Great shots!! Little boys that match always make me smile...so adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures! Love the one of you and your husband the best. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nicely done. And Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great shots! Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the photo of you and your hubs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the little boys running up the hill

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on your anniversary! Great shots.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great shots! And happy anniversary to you and your husband! I love the one of the two of you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Anniversary! Beautiful photos! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the shot of you and your husband. Love the composition.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great pictures! And happy 4th anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great photos! I enjoyed all of them!

    ReplyDelete
  13. LOVE LOVE LOVE the last shot! congrats.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great shots! congrats on your anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congrats on your anniversary. Great shots this week. Very nice family photos! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  16. You look so happy in your picture together. Nice photos...

    ReplyDelete
  17. Very cute! I love the one of the two of you together!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Congratulations, just love that last one!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love that last photo with the chocolaty processing - lovely!

    ReplyDelete