Friday, May 15, 2009

Back to work

Well, the S's are back to the grindstone officially. Yesterday was our first days at work for the past 2 weeks. I had been dreading it. I usually ease into the summer routine smoothly with 2-4 days of work and then a 5 day week. Nope, not this time, 5 days right off. I just get bummed out now, because I finally get free time from school and I have to work full time in the best part of the year.

Thus, I have been neglecting the blog as I have been trying to do more pressing things in between work. But I do plan on having more of a social life this summer, unlike last year.

Today we had a cruise ship come through. 5 of us worked, and we were hopping the whole time. It was fun, and nice to get back to being busy, but I'm not ready for summer at work yet!

The Redhead and two other friends and I are going to start up our Bible study again that we did 2 summers ago. But I'm not sure when we will be able to do it. None of us have our summer schedules yet :P

So now it's back to Tuesday and Wednesday being the best days of summer. Hopefully it will be a memorable one!

No comments:

Post a Comment