Tuesday, May 19, 2009

6th grade Graduation

My niece graduated from the 6th grade this afternoon. I went with my dad and took photos. It was rather amusing when my SIL (my brother's wife) made some comment about her camera and then said, "Oh, it'll be fine, Michelle's here. She's got it covered. We'll see the photos on Facebook in about 20 minutes!"

The photos are uploading onto Facebook as I write this...

But in all seriousness, it was fun to go to. Fun to see how my niece has matured, who she has grown up with, and also to watch her cousin "walk" also. We sat with my SIL's family and my brother. My niece is in the same class as her cousin, who I grew up knowing as well. So I was really going to support both girls.

But man, I feel old that my 12 year old niece is actually 12 years old! And it's only going to get worse from here!

No comments:

Post a Comment