A few weeks back I seriously considered changing my emphasis from accounting altogether, but I have come to a decision for now that I can still accomplish my goals. It may take longer than 4.5 years, and it might cost more money, but it's hard work taking 4 classes online at a time!
- I have to wait until Spring 2010 to take this over again.
- I will likely forget a lot of the material.
- Makes the end of this degree that much farther off.
- A withdrawal on my transcript.
- Much, much less stress in my life right now.
- I will have more time to prepare and get ready to focus on it later.
- I have a chance at a better grade next time.
- More time to be more proactive about learning about bonds for later.
- Same textbook and same edition in a year (wow!)
- Supportive teacher still willing to help me.
- More time to excel in other 3 classes.
- More time to be a good wife and friend.
That's my story from the past several days. I really do hate to be a quitter, despite constantly talking about it. But I think, for the time being, this was a right decision to make. I'm pretty sure my attitude has shifted and I think C would agree that I am a bit more pleasant now!