Tuesday, March 3, 2009

25 Randoms

Yes, the 25 random list has been making the rounds around Facebook and the blogosphere. I started this list over a month ago, adding to it when I thought of something more interesting than, "I can't think of anything else :D" So here it is.

1. I love milk. Always have. It was a joke for many years among my friends, and I even got the nickname of the "cow" for it. That might sound bad, but it was all in fun. One friend even bought me a tshirt.

2. I don't like eating berries. Or most jams. It's all in the seeds. They drive me crazy. Oh, and some yogurts too.

3. I'm not that into fruit. Bananas are my favorite. I like apples, and grapes. And an occasional plum. Other than that...not for me.

4. But I love fruit juices!

5. I usually can fall asleep within 10 minutes...a fact that makes C jealous. Poor guy usually can't fall asleep for about an hour.

6. Because of work, I can type in accurate prices in a cash register faster than some stores can scan. I pride myself in that.

7. I want to travel almost everywhere in the world. Europe, Russia, China, Japan, Australia, Brazil, Argentina, Egypt, Israel. The only bad thing is that C doesn't like to travel!!

8. I am a collector.

9. I used to be an avid fan of the band, Jars of Clay. I'm not so much anymore, but I do follow what they're up to and buy every CD.

10. I take a lot of photos. I take my camera everywhere. It makes my purse a whole lot heavier, but I am constantly using it, nearly everyday.

11. That being said, I also don't mind in the least having my picture taken. Not sure why that is, and I pretty much always smile for photos too. :P

12. I never wear makeup. I think I've worn it for a total of 5 or 6 times, ever. And the only serious time was for my wedding.

13. I lived without a couch for the first 6 weeks of marriage. It was pretty obnoxious. Couches are amazingly useful! Plus we only had 2 chairs at that point as well!

14. I think my love language is a mix of quality time, gifts, and words of affirmation.

15. I have long nails. I used to chew them and never have them. I much rather prefer long now.

16. I love to read. And I always have. I live for Christmas and summer breaks from school when I can read voraciously without feeling guilty about it.

17. I love shopping. I used to not care for it at all. But I love to go now.

18. I am a typical female in chocolate obsession. I am more picky now because of eating gourmet chocolate at work, but I will still eat almost anything.

19. I've been in a lot of weddings - my brother's, a random lady from the fire department's, my sister's, Paulina's, my own, and Benay's. I think that's it.

20. I’m directionally challenged. Extremely.

21. I remember almost all of my dreams, and I have them every night. And they are always extremely weird.

22. I went to the state spelling bee twice in junior high, but both times I never made it past the 2nd round.

23. I have a whole slew of online friends that I have "met" through blogging, and different communities through the years. Most from Jars of Clay, and Zelda. I've even met one! (David)

24. I like eggs. A lot.

25. I have been blogging since October 2003. I got a Xanga account first, and then a Livejournal a few months later, in January 2004. My writing has definitel improved since then!

No comments:

Post a Comment