Friday, March 12, 2010

Officially Done with Snow

Well. On Monday, I spoke too soon. I hadn't seen anything yet. Tuesday morning I was up at 7 to start finding out if I was going to jury duty. I was not. I couldn't have gotten there if I tried. The police were warning everyone to stay off the roads.

Tuesday morning dawned with this much snow. Well over 2 feet. I couldn't find my yard stick to measure it. The wind blew and blew and the snow just drifted everywhere.

It wasn't really this deep, but it might as well have been!

Part of the drift + our shoveling + more snow on top of it

The middle section is a foot tall. The second is at least two feet.

Wednesday morning dawned with more blizzarding conditions. I was forced out by jury duty. The roads were insanely bad. I made it home ok and by about 2pm, the sun came out. We had blue skies till Thursday afternoon. Then it suddenly started blizzarding again. Today has been decent. Cold, but sunnyish.

I am officially done with snow for this winter. I hope it is finished! (yeah right!)

1 comment: