Monday, March 22, 2010

Adventures from the Past: 2005

2005 was the year of changes. C and I finally got together! It was fun summer (our last one before we got jobs) so it was a lazy time of hanging out with friends and each other. Two of each of our friends were also dating, so there were 3 couples of best friends hanging out all the time. It was a great time of all kinds of adventures.

Later that summer, C, I and 5 of our friends went on a mission's trip to Mexico. It definitely changed my life. I am so glad I went.

Right after that trip (as in, 2 days!) I went on a family vacation. After summer ended, I started my senior year!

2005 started the year where I really started taking photos. My 2005 photo folder is exponentially larger than 2004's. It's an interesting transformation to see. I still had no idea what I was doing though :) But that year is much better documented than any previous ones.


No comments:

Post a Comment