Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Boredom Meme

Written on Monday...

BIOLOGY

* Are you right-handed or left-handed? Right!
* Have you ever had anything removed from your body? Nope!
* What is the last heavy item you lifted? My scrapbook paper box. It's pretty heavy!

FOOD-OLOGY

* What is your salad dressing of choice? Ranch! I LOVE the ranch I get at certain restaurants in town. It is amazing.
* What is your favorite sit-down restaurant? Duncan House
* What food could you eat for 2 weeks straight and not get sick of it? Eggs. Scrambled, fried, omelets and breakfast burritos can keep it mixed up enough :)
* What are your pizza toppings of choice? Just cheese.
* What do you like to put on your toast? Butter or jelly

RANDOM-OLOGY

* If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die? I think I would like to know it was coming soon, but not the exact day.
* If you could change your name, what would you change it to? I wouldn't. Been through the last name change process once and that was more than enough!
* Would you drink an entire bottle of hot sauce for $1000? Nope. Not for anything.

DUMB-OLOGY

* How many pairs of flip flops do you own? Several. Last summer in Hawaii I finally broke down and bought an actual nice pair. They are amazing!
* Last time you had a run-in with the cops? Just for headlights :) Otherwise, never.
* Last person you talked to in person? People at jury duty.
* Favorite Month? May. School is done, but work has not picked up quite yet. And summer is approaching!

CURRENT-OLOGY

* Mood? Sleepy
* What are you listening to? Quietness.
* Watching? More snow falling!
* Worrying about? School. More jury duty


RANDOM-OLOGY

* What’s the last movie you watched? An anime one.
* Do you smile often? Yes! I love smiling.
* Do you always answer your phone? Most of the time, especially if I know who it is, but if I don't have time, I won't.
* If you could change your eye color what would it be? Maybe blue. But I like my brown eyes now!
* What flavor do you add to your drink at Sonic? Never been =/
* Have you ever had a pet fish? Yep, when I was little.
* Favorite Christmas song? Oh Holy Night probably. Or Jingle Bell Rock or Silver Bells :)
* What’s on your wish list for your birthday? Since I just had it..for next year, more camera stuff :P
* Can you do push-ups? Haven't tried one in a long long time. Definitely used to.
* Can you do a chin up? Again, I haven't done one in forever. The last time was literally middle school.
* Do you have any saved texts? Sure. Just from laziness.
* Ever been in a car wreck? Ditch diving, yes.
* Do you have an accent? I doubt it :P
* What is the last song to make you cry? No idea.
* Plans tonight? Helping at some friend's new house!
* Have you ever felt like you hit rock bottom? Yep, but it never lasted long!
* Name 2 things you bought yesterday: Groceries and pots for plants :)
* You ever been given roses? Mmhmm :)
* Current hate right now? Jury duty :P
* Met someone who changed your life? Of course!
* What were you doing 12 AM last night? Reading

TECHNOLOGY

* How many televisions are in your house? 1, used only for the Wii.
* What color cell phone do you have? grey.
* What does the first text message in our inbox say and who sent it? Who knows.
* Who was the last person to call you? Jury duty *scowls*


No comments:

Post a Comment