Saturday, March 13, 2010

My Friend Lo

Have you ever had a friend that was so different from you that you can hardly believe you are friends?
Us in 2004...so young!
My friend Lo and I are about as different as can be. Personality wise, anyway. She is outgoing, beautiful, has 800+ friends on Facebook and makes friends extremely quickly.
Playing with leaves in the fall
Somehow, we started hanging out my sophomore year. Our main conversations were about boys. As time went on and we both attended the public school, we tried to stick together. Ever since then, we have not hung out nearly as much as I would like, but we ave kept in touch. She has been at Bible school the past two years, but we've still kept in touch.
Fall 2009. Horses and hay bales
She and I are into photography together and it's so fun to go crazy with our cameras when we are together!

It's been amazing to see the transformation in her life as time has gone on. Yesterday, she revealed that she is in her first relationship! I have not heard the details yet, but it sounds like it has been an amazing God thing! I am really excited for her and I can't wait to hear all about it.


No comments:

Post a Comment