Wednesday, July 1, 2009

You Capture: Photographer's Choice

You Capture
This week's You Capture's theme was up for grabs. Photographer's Choice. I wasn't sure what I would share, until Monday morning. I was at work, and only had my point and shoot with me, when I glanced out the window to see a mama moose and two calves! It's the first set of twins I've seen this summer. I was disappointed I didn't have my other camera, but these will have to do!

By the time I had my camera in hand, this is what I saw.

There's the second baby!

They weren't too sure of me watching them.

I was excited when this one came across the bridge. It didn't turn out quite as nice as I was hoping. The baby on the left wasn't looking anywhere near the camera or had its head in the grass in each shot I got.

They started getting spooked by some cars driving into the parking lot.

Here they go! I wish that car wasn't in the background of this one!

Into the trees they go.

Adios!