Monday, July 13, 2009

Pink Ice Cream

It's been a busy week for me, as you can tell, since I have not updated. Actually, it hasn't really been busy from events, I just haven't had the chance to sit here and blog.

Wednesday, Lo and I spent some time at the beach. The weather was gloriously warm, and we chatted while laying on a blanket.

Thursday, I had my girls group, and Lo made us breakfast at her house! Ahhh, it was really yummy!

Friday, I went to my in laws' house to pick up C's new computer monitor! He has been wanting a flat screen like mine for a while and it came on Friday :)

Saturday, I went to a baby shower for a woman in my small group. I got to play the games and grabbed a piece of delicious cake (with caramel frosting..ahhh :)) on my way out the door for work.

Sunday, I had a flat tire so I skipped church and ended up walking the 1.5 miles to work. It took me 35 minutes, and ended up being pretty hot by the time I got there.

Then, after work, I met Redhead and another coworker for ice cream at a new ice cream shop in town. There prices were pretty good and they had an interesting selection. I got chocolate peanut butter and to be daring, a scoop of cotton candy. It wasn't that bad, just a bit pink and blue...
Today, I saw lots of old friends at work, so that was fun. The rest of my week is fairly eventful as well!

Hopefully I will not be absent as long this time!

1 comment:

  1. That ice cream really looks like Play Doh to me, when you'd get tired of being careful pulling it apart and just smashed the colors together.

    ReplyDelete