Musing of a Housewife's carnival...I learned a few things this week:
1. When it crosses your mind that you should eat or start getting ready, do it. We weren't aware that C was playing for youth group this past week. His brother, who is in charge, had not told him, so when his sister called us at 5:45, when C needed to be there at 5...it was rather bad timing. We hadn't eaten or started getting ready yet. Needless to say, C wasn't able to practice really.
2. Crying at a TV show episode is perfectly ok.
3. Trying new seafood is perfectly ok, and can even be good!
4. It can and will keep snowing if it feels like it.
5. Not leaving the house for days on end is perfectly ok.
6. "Don't doubt in the dark what was revealed to you in the light."
7. Chatting with new friends who are ignorant about AK can be an enjoyable pastime.