Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Christmas Shopping in September

My consecutive days off are going well. Sunday I went to my small group leaders' house for a youth group kick off event. Tracy made taco soup (which I have never had before) and it was amazing :P So it was fun. Then I had to go home and do homework which was not nearly as fun.

Yesterday, I left the house for over 3 hours. I went and browsed/shopped in town. I'm getting a head start on my Christmas gifts while I still have some money. I got one present for my father in law and got something for Caleb. I also redeemed the rest of my work bonus and got some more presents that way. So that was good. I also got 2 shirts at Salvation Army. I've been looking for sweaters/long sleeved shirts lately and found a nice periwinkle one that will work just fine.
Next, I went to SBS to hang out with Caleb on his lunch break. I originally planned to take him to lunch, but I showed up too late because he took lunch early, and he was done eating already.

We started our small group on Monday starting yesterday. It's very strange, but it will work I suppose.

Today we slept in. I did homework, and now Caleb's brother Drew is over and they are playing games. I've done a lot of homework and have discovered that there is not that much to do this week. Thus, I am taking a break yet again and blogging!

Tomorrow we are going to youth group. I haven't been in 2 years. It's been at least a year, if not 1.5 since Caleb has been. We'll see how it goes.

I'm enjoying having time off, so it will be hard to go back on Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment