Sunday, September 28, 2008

Afternoon walk in the fall

Our date went well. We dressed up and ordered one dish at Fat Olives. After eating we ordered the Peanut Butter Mousse Parfait. Oh my goodness that was rich. It was really good. We took some pictures before and after. It was fun time. A bit short, but nice nonetheless.

Today I went to my parents' church for a potluck. Dad gave me a Palm m500 that he got at an auction. I've been playing with it a bit. It's from 2001, so it's way obsolete nowadays, but I've been downloading games and programs. There isn't much to do with it, but I thought it would be fun to play with.

I came home and then turned around and took a 45 minute walk. I walked up to the road and walked down the bike path, about half way to town. I took tons of pictures of the trees and such. It was invigorating. This is day 2 of sunshine in a row. Tomorrow is not supposed to be sunny. I'm trying to soak in as much sun as possible today, but no one is available to hang out. Caleb is getting off work in 20 minutes, but he won't want to do anything outside. And I need to do homework. Such is life.

No comments:

Post a Comment