Saturday, June 30, 2012

Twilight Boxer's Puppies



On Tuesday, I shot the most adorable photo shoot I have ever done! Twilight Boxer's six puppies!


Each of the puppies has a distinct personality, and so my host had arranged some fun props to include in some of the photos. Puppies don't really cooperate, for the most part, but it was still a blast!

I ended up sitting and laying on the grass for most of the shoot to get up close and personal with the pups. I finished the afternoon with grass stains on my jeans, but lots of fun shots!



The puppies have an impressive parentage, and the breeder has obviously taken excellent care of both the mother and the puppies.



Unfortunately for all of you that are interested in them, all of the puppies have homes lined up!















They loved to run up to me and several of them climbed all over me while I was on the ground! So fun!


These darlings were a blast to shoot! I am open to the idea of pet photography now! It was a great time for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment