Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Vote!

Just wanting to encourage everyone to vote if you haven't yet! Voting in town here took a sweet....10 minutes? Not sure, but not longer than that! I'm going to start watching CNN.com for the beginning results.

We woke up to fresh snow...

Caleb is making a "Funfetti" cake because he wanted something sweet...so it's about ready and I can't wait to eat some of it!

Small group was really interesting last night. We've been going through the life of Abraham and yesterday was the subject of Hagar and Sarai and waiting for the promised son. The sermon series at church is the same, and we've been following it in our group. The sermon was really well done and it kept coming up in our discussion. What kept coming up in my mind was, "What am I trusting God for?" Like, what am I hoping for, longing for? Right now, at this stage in my life, I am content and happy. I am married to the love of my life, and life is going well. I am not sure. The only thing I am longing for right now is to be finished with college...so I guess that can count.
What are you trusting God for? Hoping, yearning, but not yet receiving?

No comments:

Post a Comment