Monday, November 10, 2008

Frozen roads

The husband and I are about to watch a movie. Mondays are usually small group night, but it was cancelled, due to our leaders being exhausted from a trip. So we got to stay home. Good thing, too, as today was very stormy and once I left work, the roads were very slick. The rain and snow that fell today froze on the roads. When I got out of my car to get my mail, our road was pretty slippery. So I'm glad we didn't need to go anywhere tonight :) And I'm also so grateful that I no longer have to drive to AP on such roads!

I've been meaning to post, just haven't had much to say, nor the time to really do it. I don't usually work Mondays (but I did today), and on Friday, we kept the store open an extra 3 hours, so I worked a later shift. It's been a busy week.

I'm getting frustrated with my classes. My professors annoy me at times, one in particular is very inept somehow. (If you are teaching a distance class, why do you have to be so bad at computers?) I am also getting rather burnt out. 4 online classes is hard to handle at once. I'm trying to decide what to do in the spring as far as my classes go. I will keep you all updated!

I just thought I would check in. I hope to maybe post a real post tomorrow. Time for the movie!

No comments:

Post a Comment