Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Like Taylor Swift

I just ordered and downloaded Taylor Swift's new album Fearless for $3.99. She's rather teenage, but for some reason I really like her music. So if anyone is interested, this is a great deal!

We woke up to snow. It's still attempting to come down. There's less than an inch, but if the roads are still slippery like yesterday, it will be worse now.

I need a new name for my husband on here. I guess I'll just call him C.

The plan for today is to go to my brother in law's place, to talk about his wedding. I also want to go into my work to talk Christmas presents with C.

If everyone could pray for this wedding, it would be great. It's becoming very stressful for the couple. They both lost their jobs this past month, and they haven't planned much for the wedding, so they are not in good shape. We are helping out and decided to pay for the photographer (a good friend). But they really need guidance and wisdom in their finances, and in making decisions. The wedding is in a week and a half, so there isn't much time now. Thanks everyone!

Have a good rest of the day, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment