Wednesday, August 6, 2008

About Me


I'm 22 years old and live in Alaska. I've been married to my high school sweetheart and best friend since spring 2008. I transformed my love of the outdoors into a landscape and nature photography passion.

There are many places you may know me from. I have been a member of several forums, including the Jarchives, CMCentral, TODF, Jeremy Camp, and more currently, Zelda Dungeon.
I am on the Zelda Wiki as well.

Other tidbits:
25 random things about me!
I'm a huge fan of Jars of Clay, JRR Tolkien and Ted Dekker.
I am 2 semesters away from getting my degree in Marketing. It has been a long road as most of it has been done online. My thoughts on online classes.
I love chocolate.

About this Blog
I started this particular blog August 1, 2008, but I have been blogging on other sites since October 2003.
I've made several websites, and finally decided to stop for a while and concentrate on a blog instead. This blog is a combination of my personal life and my photography. Individual feeds are to the right.


1 comment:

  1. Michelle...I am so glad you found me...this blog stuff is new for me..but I am enjoying it. I just checked out your page and have added it to my list!!!! Great to be connected with you. Hugs. Terry

    ReplyDelete