Monday, May 9, 2011

Spring Again

More signs of spring!

On Friday, C and I both rode our bikes to work. I knew it would be bad, but not how bad. I have not ridden my bike in....a long time. It didn't take long to get there, and it took a good amount of time to get home, but boy, did I feel it afterward, and the next day. Have not attempted it again because we both need to do some maintenance. I'd like to ride most days this summer, to save on gas and what not, as well as for enjoyment, and exercise.

Any tips?

1 comment:

  1. No real tips, other than to get out when you can and ride it short distances so that the long ones to/from work aren't as painful. I'm working on that- I bought a bike (hello, cheap bike from craigslist!) and try to ride it often. Ever need a riding partner? I know very few people here and would looooove to have a partner for rides sometimes. :)

    ReplyDelete