Sunday, May 22, 2011

Floating Flower

It was after midnight and we were ready to hit the hay. C says something along the lines that I should take some pics of the flower in water.....and it led to this. Love having him giving me idea and being willing to lose sleep over it!

It's official that the summer tourist season has started. I had 3 customers on Friday appalled that there was very little made in Alaska merchandise (because most of it is all made in China). That may one day be a post all its own.

Then yesterday, we finally were busy, if for only one day: the first cruise ship of the season! It was nice to have the work day go by quickly! Had a moose in the vicinity too, and the tourists were ecstatic :)

2 comments:

  1. I have to admit. I stumbled onto your page by accident, But I absolutely LOVE your photos! I look forward to seeing what you will post next! I sort of dabble in a little photography myself, but there is not really much that is pretty in my area. I just wanted to say thank you so much for posting these!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thank you! I plan to keep posting :)

    ReplyDelete