Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Ipod!

I just purchased my Ipod Touch! I have been saving since May for it. I am excited to get it and play with it. I have been having doubts that it will be something I play with every so often and then leave alone, but I really think I will make it useful for me.

I constantly write notes to myself at work on scraps of paper and a notebook I keep in my apron. This would be perfect to keep all my notes organized. It will also be handy to have when I have Wifi access and want to look something up.

I'm excited for it to come!

2 comments:

  1. My Dad got one to check his e-mail and he loves playing with it. He has to have at least 100 aps already downloaded.

    Congrats, and have fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let me know what you think of it....been thinking of looking into getting one myself.

    ReplyDelete