Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Youth Group Duties

C and I are involved in our church youth group and have been for the past year. We weren't all that willing at first, and were mainly just involved to help the new leaders, our friends. But as time has gone on, I think C and I both are feeling quite a bit more like this is where we should be.

Now that the second year has started, we've all become a bit more organized. C is in charge of games and the website and I'm in charge of cleaning up and the photography. It's been nice to have clear cut jobs for us to do.

We had a meeting tonight with the other leaders and it's always nice to bounce ideas off of each other and plan fun events. It should be a great school year!

I like feeling involved. Anyone else involved in their YG?

No comments:

Post a Comment