Wednesday, August 5, 2009

You Capture: You

You Capture
This week's You Capture post is focused on "You." I wasn't sure that I would be able to come up with anything interesting for this one. I usually have a hard time getting good pictures of myself. I ended up playing around this afternoon and got quite a few I was happy with. I don't want to seem conceited, but I had some fun ones that I enjoyed and then had to thrown some in that were just plain old me. Consequently, there are a few and I wanted to share them :P


To start off, I wasn't sure how to do it. So I set up the camera in the kitchen and did not get the focusing correct. Everything was blown out, but I ended up liking it and upping the contrast a bit.

My trusty camera

This was the first shot I tried like this and couldn't get another to work, so I went with it!

Just me

I wanted to get the mirror image in focus, but it didn't happen. I still think it turned out interestingly.

Thanks for looking and I hope it wasn't too unbearable =P