Monday, August 24, 2009

End of Freedom

Well, it's that time of year again. The time when I start school, and yet am still working full time. I have been devouring novels this past week. There won't be time after tomorrow. (Although, I will make time. Ted Dekker's Green comes out September 1st, and I must read that.)

Today is my last day of freedom and it is chock full already. I go to work in 20 minutes, and work until 7, where I go straight to my small group. Tomorrow morning I start my first class. I have 4 more days to work this week and then...4? next week? I can't remember right now. Too many days.

I will also be working on my normal "weekend," meaning less time with C. But soon, I will only be working 2 days a week and then 1. I can't wait.

But I'm really not looking forward to giving up my reading time!

1 comment:

  1. School starting is always so depressing even for those of us who are finally out (okay so working at a university doesn't make it any worse).

    Sadly my book consumption has gone down quite a bit but hopefully as fall comes in that will change.

    ReplyDelete