Wednesday, January 19, 2011

My Squirrel Friend

I have a love/hate relationship with this squirrel. It resides at my work and causes general havoc all year long. In the summertime, when we have the door open due to the stifling air of the building, this little guy curiously creeps inside. It makes us paranoid for sure, but so far we have managed to chase him out.
I have never been able to get a photo of him, until last week! I saw him when I stopped into work, grabbed my telephoto lens, and shot a couple shots while he stared at me. And then he scurried off. He's pretty cute despite the evil nature :)

I read a great quote yesterday:
It takes a real man to be satisfied with and love one woman for a lifetime. And it takes a real woman to be content with and respect one man for a lifetime. - Dennis Rainey

Good word!

1 comment:

  1. Although my local squirrel annoys me because she eats the bird seed, I do love seeing her on a regular basis. :)

    ReplyDelete